Stimulating positive thinking quotes to help overcome negative thinking patterns
This page of positive thinking quotes, and positive thinking phrases, will help you to challenge negative thinking patterns and prove to be a useful step in knowing how to stop negative thinking.
Apparently, in response to an inspiring comment from Oscar Wilde, someone said to him, "I wish I'd said that, Oscar", to which he replied, "you will, dear boy, you will".
Reading the positive thinking quotes, and positive thinking phrases, I've collected for you below, will hopefully be amusing; stimulating; motivating; sometimes provocative; and rewarding.
Just before we proceed with Positive Thinking Quotes:
Amazon has just published the second edition of my new Kindle ebook which answers the following key questions and will help you to overcome interview nerves and land your ideal job:
* what should I expect at an interview?
* what and how do I need to prepare?
* how do I set myself up for success and stand out from other candidates?
* what questions will I be asked and what are the best answers?
* how do I deal with difficult or awkward questions?
* what questions should I ask?
* what's the best way to rehearse?
* what's the best way to follow-up an interview?
This second edition contains an extra chapter - What is the best way of getting an interview?
Click here to go to Amazon's U.S.A. Kindle ebook store and see details of the book.
Or, Click here to go to Amazon's U.K. Kindle ebook store. Thank You.
What can you do with these positive thinking quotes?
Here are a few suggestions:
* use the positive thinking quotes to help with communication and learning about different types of thinking and how positive thinking phrases support whole brain thinking
* use any of the positive thinking quotes to help think differently about, for example, self esteem building, self motivation and replacing negative thinking with positive thinking
* if you need new ideas for self improvement or how to stop negative thinking, take any one of the listed positive thinking quotes and brainstorm it.
Here's the list of inspiring positive thinking quotes:
* A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty ~ Winston Churchill
* We who lived in the concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of his freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way ~ Viktor Frankl
* To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it ~ Confucius
* When you consistently maintain a positive frame of mind, you'll become known as a problem-solver rather than a complainer. People avoid complainers. They seek out problem-solvers ~ Joseph Sommerville
* The difference between can and cannot are only three letters. Three letters that determine your life's direction ~ Remez Sasson
* A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ~ Herm Albright
* Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
* All that we are is the result of what we have thought ~ Buddha
* Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours ~ Swedish Proverb
* Positive anything is better than negative nothing ~ Elbert Hubbard
* The World is what we think it is. If we can change our thoughts, we can change the world ~ H.M. Tomlinson
* We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are ~ Talmud
* There is a basic law that like attracts like. Negative thinking definitely attracts negative results. Conversely, if a person habitually thinks optimistically and hopefully, his positive thinking sets in motion creative forces -- and success instead of eluding him flows toward him ~ Norman Vincent Peale
* Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out ~ Art Linkletter
* Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens ~ Kahlil Gibran
* A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror ~ Ken Keyes, Jr.
* Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success ~ Dr. Joyce Brothers
* Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing ~ Anon.
* There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative ~ W. Clement Stone
* The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind ~ William James
* Two men look out through the same bars; one sees the mud and the other one the stars ~ Frederick Langbridge
* For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else ~ Winston Churchill
* Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts ~ Anon.
* He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't ~ Orison Swett Marden
* There are always flowers for those who want to see them ~ Henri Matisse
* A man is but the product of his thoughts: what he thinks, he becomes ~ Mahatma Gandhi
* Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results ~ Willie Nelson
* Believe you can and you're half way there ~ Theodore Roosevelt
* If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment ~ Marcus Aurelius
* What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope you enjoyed these positive thinking quotes.
Positive thinking quotes will help you to break free
of negative thinking patterns.
Click here to leave Positive Thinking Quotes and go to our i-choose-self-improvement Home page.
Click here and go to site contents to see a complete list of site pages
and to have direct access to every page.
"I Googled HBDI and your site appeared. Actually, I found it to be very friendly and straight forward. Congrats!" - Arthur, Brazil
"I love your site and all of its insights. Really easy to navigate. Awareness such as that which your site provides is instrumental to my development and character" - Melissa, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
"The site is very well made: the information is interesting and explained in a comprehensive and fun way" - Aiko, Canada