Perseverance quotes to stimulate
Here are inspiring perseverance quotes to use with self esteem activities. These quotes about perseverance also include valuable self motivation tips.
After reading an inspiring quote on perseverance, I often, "wish I'd said that", and been able to capture some of the wisdom you will find in these perseverance quotes.
The quotes on perseverance listed below are from many sources and are intended to stimulate your self esteem building.
Hopefully, you will find them to be uplifting, challenging at times, confirming at other times and you may encounter some perseverance quotes that you consider witty or amusing.
In addition to the perseverance quotes, click here for some positive thinking quotes and phrases that will complement the perseverance quotes below.
Just before we proceed with Perseverance Quotes:
Amazon has just published the second edition of my new Kindle ebook which answers the following key questions and will help you to overcome interview nerves and land your ideal job:
* what should I expect at an interview?
* what and how do I need to prepare?
* how do I set myself up for success and stand out from other candidates?
* what questions will I be asked and what are the best answers?
* how do I deal with difficult or awkward questions?
* what questions should I ask?
* what's the best way to rehearse?
* what's the best way to follow-up an interview?
This second edition contains an extra chapter - What is the best way of getting an interview?
Click here to go to Amazon's U.S.A. Kindle ebook store and see details of the book.
Or, Click here to go to Amazon's U.K. Kindle ebook store. Thank You.
Perseverance quotes to inspire and motivate:
* When the world says, "Give up", hope whispers, "Try it one more time" ~ Anon.
* He who has hope has everything ~ Arabian Proverb
* Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it... that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear ~ Dale Carnegie
* I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right ~ Albert Einstein
* Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times ~ Napoleon Hill
* Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
* Fall seven times, stand up eight ~ Japanese Proverb
* We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope ~ Martin Luther King
* Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another ~ Walter Elliott
* Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down ~ Charles F. Kettering
* Never, never, never give up ~ Winston Churchill
* When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit ~ Anon.
* Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds ~ Albert Einstein
* Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there ~ Josh Billings
* There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream ~ Anon.
* The great majority of men are bundles of beginnings ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
* I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward ~ Thomas A. Edison
* The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground ~ Anon.
* Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before ~ Jacob A. Rii
* How long should you try? Until ~ Jim Rohn
* Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity ~ Louis Pasteur
* There is nothing in life so difficult that it cannot be overcome. This faith can move mountains. It can change people. It can change the world. You can survive all the great storms in your life ~ Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
* Man is not made for defeat ~ Ernest Hemingway
* Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race ~ Calvin Coolidge
* The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't ~ Henry Ward Beecher
* Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting ~ Christopher Morley
* He conquers who endures ~ Persius
* Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all ~ Dale Carnegie
* Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn't fall there ~ Anon.
* Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use ~ Earl Nightingale
* When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
* Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go ~ William Feather
* Try and fail, but don't fail to try ~ Stephen Kaggwa
* If you are going through hell, keep going ~ Winston Churchill
* A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose - a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve ~ John Maxwell
* The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win ~ Roger Bannister
* Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits ~ Robert Brault
* The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling ~ Lucretius
* Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul ~ Douglas MacArthur
* A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer ~ Norwegian proverb
* Don't ever, ever quit. Recognize that stopping now, regrouping to try a new approach isn't quitting. If you quit you'll regret it forever ~ Rudy Ruettiger
* Energy and persistence conquer all things ~ Benjamin Franklin
* When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum ~ Anon.
* It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer ~ Albert Einstein
* When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for it is just the place and time that the tide will turn ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
* Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second ~ William James
* The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places ~ Anon.
* The individual who knows the score about life sees difficulties as opportunities ~ Norman Vincent Peale
* Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable ~ Theodore N. Vail
* A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't ~ Jack Dempsey
* With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable ~ Thomas Buxton
* If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again ~ Flavia Weedn
* Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain ~ Anon.
* One may go a long way after one is tired ~ French Proverb
* Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities, always see them, for they're always there ~ Norman Vincent Peale
* If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment ~ Henry David Thoreau
* Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock ~ Anon.
How best to use these perseverance quotes:
Here are a few suggestions:
* the communication and learning processes with people, about perseverance and self esteem activities, may be significantly helped by using these perseverance quotes
* use these perseverance quotes to deepen your reflection on self esteem and to help broaden your self motivation.
* use any of the perseverance quotes to help think differently about what is perseverance; achievement and motivation; and self motivation tips
* brainstorm any of the listed perseverance quotes for further self esteem building ideas
I do hope that you have enjoyed these perseverance quotes and will put them to good use.
Perseverance quotes will help with self esteem building.
Click here to leave Perseverance Quotes and go to our i-choose-self-improvement Home Page.
Click here and go to site contents to see a complete list of site pages
and to have direct access to every page.
"This is a very good site. It will definitely help a lot of people personally" - Femi, USA
"I read the article on Left vs Right vs Whole Brain thinking and have found it extremely interesting" - Sneha, United Arab Emirates
"Great information, thanks" - Stephan, Zimbabwe
"Great self help" - Priscila, USA
Why not take a great self improvement leap and build your own web site?
It has never been easier. SBI! (Site Build It!) takes you through the entire process step-by-step.
You can't fail with the best site builder programme on the planet.
Just click the image above for more details.